Name Change | Probate Court of Jefferson County, Alabama - alabama adult legal name change


Alabama | National Center for Transgender Equality alabama adult legal name change

An adult, which is someone at least 19 years old (per local petitions provided by your Local Probate Court. The name change petition must be signed in front of a Notary Public.

The Probate Court has the authority to change the name of any person residing in Jefferson County upon receipt of All adult name changes are set for hearing.

2008 Alabama State Bar. PS–12. 8/08. Request to Change Name. (For An Adult). Case Number: (the clerk fills this in). In the Probate Court of (county).